- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- Siliconeer Mobile App - Download Now
- Siliconeer - Multimedia Magazine - email-Subscription
- Avex Funding: Home Loans
- Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Voice - Internet - TV
- AKSHAY PATRA - Bay Area Event - Sat. Dec 6
- Calcoast Mortgage - Home Loans
- New Homes in Silicon Valley: City Ventures - Loden Place - Morgan Hill
- Bombay to Goa Restaurant, Sunnyvale
- Buying, Sellling Real Estate in Fremont, SF Bay Area, CA - Happy Living 4U - Realtor Ashok K. Gupta & Vijay Shah
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple: December Events
- ARYA Global Cuisine, Cupertino - New Year's Eve Party - Belly Dancing and more
- Bhindi Jewellers - ROLEX
- Dadi Pariwar USA Foundation - Chappan Bhog - Sunnyvale Temple - Nov 16, 2014 - 1 PM
- India Chaat Cuisine, Sunnyvale
- Matrix Insurance Agency: Obamacare - New Healthcare Insurance Policies, Visitors Insurance and more
- New India Bazar: Groceries: Special Sale
- The Chugh Firm - Attorneys and CPAs
- California Temple Schedules
- Christ Church of India - Mela - Bharath to the Bay
- Taste of India - Fremont
- MILAN Indian Cuisine & Milan Sweet Center, Milpitas
- Shiva's Restaurant, Mountain View
- Indian Holiday Options: Vacation in India
- Sakoon Restaurant, Mountain View
- Bombay Garden Restaurants, SF Bay Area
- Law Offices of Mahesh Bajoria - Labor Law
- Sri Venkatesh Bhavan - Pleasanton - South Indian Food
- Alam Accountancy Corporation - Business & Tax Services
- Chaat Paradise, Mountain View & Fremont
- Chaat House, Fremont & Sunnyvale
- Balaji Temple - December Events
- God's Love
- Kids Castle, Newark Fremont: NEW COUPONS
- Pani Puri Company, Santa Clara
- Pandit Parashar (Astrologer)
- Acharya Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Astrologer Mahendra Swamy
- Raj Palace, San Jose: Six Dollars - 10 Samosas
APRIL 2008 - By Pandit Parashar
ARIES (March 21 to April 20): You will hear encouraging news as you hit a gold mine. Obstacles will fall out of your way. A business trip will bring better than expected results. People connected with communications industry will benefit most from favorable planets. Money will be spent on acquiring luxury goods.
TAURUS (April 21 to May 20): You will achieve success effortlessly. You may sell an old vehicle and replace it with a luxury model. You may decide to invest in a property. Spouse will have different ideas but will ultimately agree. You will go on a short family vacation.
GEMINI (May 21 to June 20): Hard work and patience will pay off. You will have a great opportunity to make big money. You will be in touch with a government office for some clarification. Addition of a new member in the family will cause excitement. You will be seriously searching for a property.
CANCER (June 21 to July 22): You will become diplomatic and overhaul your approach. There is a refund coming in mail. Speculation and lottery will be beneficial. Decision in legal matters will be favorable. A big family reunion will take place and you will get to see old friends and family after long.
LEO (July 23 to August 22): Concentration of planets in your sign will help provide a sudden boost. You will be energetic. People creating hurdles will disappear. Some of you may start a new project in association with very intelligent people. You may be looking for a replacement for your old car.
VIRGO (August 23 to September 22): Patience and diplomacy can lead you out of an awkward situation. It will be better to settle issues rather than taking the legal course. You may try to cut down on caffeine or nicotine. You may have some super natural experience or dreams. You will be spending more time with children.
LIBRA (September 23 to October 22): You will be separated from someone close temporarily. Things will start picking up as far as finance is concerned. Investing in property will be a great idea. You will attend an interesting party and meet important people. Children will make some great plans as well.
SCORPIO (October 23 to November 22): Expect positive changes in career. Things will ease off. Those who are self-employed will get new business. You may sell stocks for a profit. You could make an error and send a check in the wrong amount.
SAGITTARIUS (November 23 to December 22): Planets indicate a big move in career. It is the right time to make a switch. A trip may start an interesting relationship. Response from a government agency will come in your favor. You might also look for a property. Speculation will be profitable.
CAPRICORN (December 22 to January 19): Try to be diplomatic and don’t trust anyone. Career issues will cause stress with no visible solution. Stay focused, do not change course. Victory is not too far. You will spend more time communicating. An old friend will invite you to a party.
AQUARIUS (January 20 to February 18): You will overcome hurdles and will be declared winner in a highly competitive situation. An important contract will be finalized and mailed back. Dispose off profit making stocks for the time being and wait. Spouse will be full of brilliant ideas and support you completely.
PISCES (February 19 to March 20): Keep working on your plans as success is just around the corner. People in business will do better and sales will improve suddenly. A change in diet will help shed those extra pounds. You will purchase some expensive items for your home and will be dining out frequently.
Bay Area-based astrologer Pandit Parashar can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|CURRENT ISSUE IN PDF
Click here to read in PDF format
A Painter’s Worldview: Nandalal Bose
Artist Nandalal Bose combined patriotic affection with a broader sense of kinship with Asia, writes Sugata Bose.
A Hero in Our Time: Farewell, Baba Amte
For grassroots human rights activist Baba Amte, life flowed like poetry and for the time that you were with him you flowed with it, writes Sandeep Pandey.
Overstaying Its Welcome: Pakistan’s Military
Dr. Ayesha Siddiqa Agha, an expert of the Pakistani military, has this advice for her country’s army: ‘Stay out of politics, it is good for you, good for us,’ writes Ali Hasan Cementdaur.
EDITORIAL: Artist Nandalal Bose
NEWS DIARY: March
EXHIBIT: Painting Desi Icons
DIARY: Goodbye India, Hello Ghana
SUBCONTINENT: China: Dark Horse?
HEALTH: Treating Sleep Apnea
TRAVEL: Hwy 1, Northern Calfornia
OBITUARY: Tejinder Sibia
SUBCONTINENT: Makeover for Dharavi
FESTIVAL: Rang Barse!
BUSINESS: News Briefs
COMMUNITY: News in Brief
INFOTECH INDIA: Round-up
AUTO: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
BOLLYWOOD: Review: Race
TAMIL CINEMA: Pazhani
RECIPE: Chinese Bhel
HEALTH: Caring for Your Teeth