- Siliconeer - Next Month: Diwali Special Issue
- Siliconeer - Congratulates Winners of Fremont FIA Independence Day Raffle Winners
- Siliconeer Mobile App - Download Now
- Siliconeer - Multimedia Magazine - email-Subscription
- Siliconeer Dussehra Greetings
- Avex Funding: Home Loans
- Calcoast Mortgage - Home Loans - Dussehra Greetings
- New Homes in Silicon Valley: City Ventures - Almaden Crossing
- Real Ice Cream - Bangalore Cafe, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale - Beat the Heat!
- Buying, Sellling Real Estate in Fremont, SF Bay Area, CA - Happy Living 4U - Realtor Ashok K. Gupta & Vijay Shah
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple: September 2014 Events
- Bhindi Jewellers - Tag Heuer Watch Specials!
- Frontier Heritage Boutique - Artesia - Festive Sale Now on
- India Chaat Cuisine, Sunnyvale
- Matrix Insurance Agency: Obamacare - New Healthcare Insurance Policies, Visitors Insurance and more
- New India Bazar: Groceries: Special Sale
- The Chugh Firm - Attorneys and Accountants
- California Temple Schedules
- Jay Bharat Restaurant, Newark: Grand Opening
- Mango Garden - Fremont - South East Asian Cuisine - COUPON
- Taste of India - Fremont
- MILAN Indian Cuisine & Milan Sweet Center, Milpitas
- Indian Holiday Options: Vacation in India
- Sakoon Restaurant, Mountain View
- Bombay Garden Restaurants, SF Bay Area
- Law Offices of Mahesh Bajoria - Labor Law
- Sri Venkatesh Bhavan - Pleasanton - South Indian Food
- Alam Accountancy Corporation - Business & Tax Services
- SLAM - Shah Rukh Khan Show in SF Bay Area - Sep 28
- Coconut Hill Groceries, Fremont
- FREMONT: Canvas Infotech - IT Training
- Chaat Paradise, Mountain View & Fremont
- Chaat House, Fremont & Sunnyvale
- God's Love
- Kids Castle, Newark Fremont: NEW COUPONS
- Pani Puri Company, Santa Clara
- Pandit Parashar (Astrologer)
- Acharya Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Raj Palace, San Jose: Six Dollars - 10 Samosas
April 2010 - By Pandit Parashar
Sponsored by: Ashok K. Gupta, CDPE | HappyLiving4u | www.happyliving4u.com
ARIES (March 21 to April 20): You may not get due credit for hard work. Career-related fears will disappear with support from your new boss. You may need to have your eye sight tested for the first time. Sign important documents after close scrutiny. Money will go on an upcoming trip.
TAURUS (April 21 to May 20): Pressure at work will increase and new associates will be less cooperative. You could show your intelligence to new people who may make interesting offers. You may start work on a business loan. Be confident. You may have to travel on a very short notice.
GEMINI (May 21 to June 20): If you ignore past experience others will use you again. Business will grow and you may be offered another deal by a new group. Try to cut down on nicotine and caffeine. Someone will create distraction in mind. You will have a visitor at home.
CANCER (June 21 to July 22): You may finally end a tricky relationship and focus on real issues. Strong planets will help you achieve your goals with ease. You may receive gifts from in-laws. Financial pressure will disappear and you will move forward. The value of stocks and other assets you own or manage will appreciate.
LEO (July 23 to August 22): Stress levels will come down and you will feel relaxed after finishing the project. Planets assure success in career going forward. Meetings will go well. Spouse may not feel well and need a small break. Someone from past will try to come back in your life, be careful.
VIRGO (August 23 to September 22): You need to spend more time on your ideas to turn it into a lucrative business. Legal matters may come to a favorable end. You may prepare for an overseas trip. Spouse will need strong medication to deal with health issues. Money will come but will be difficult to save for some more time.
LIBRA (September 23 to October 22): Face issues head on, if you want them to get resolved quickly. You will be working against heavy odds. Patience and favorable planets will take you closer to your goals. Money on hold will finally show up in the account. People in business will spend more on advertising. You will miss someone badly.
SCORPIO (October 23 to November 22): A move could take final shape as the application will get approved. There will be gradual improvement on financial front. You will make contact with ambitious people who could be helpful in future. Enemies will leave you alone from now on. You will spend time on phone to straighten some wrong or excess billing.
SAGITTARIUS (November 23 to December 22): You have to work harder to stay ahead of the competition. Ignore the critics and stick to your plans. You will have the chance to make quick money through stocks and bonds. Try the lottery. You will be unhappy with comments made by a close relative. You will plan going on a short trip.
CAPRICORN (December 22 to January 19): You will be amazed how things can change if you are honest and offer people something different. People involved in research will see the breakthrough. A loan application pending for quite some time will also go through. You will need to maintain a tough stand on certain issues.
AQUARIUS (January 20 to February 18): You will become heath conscious and may join a gym. Presence of Jupiter in first will make you far-sighted and you will seek long term benefits. You will get new contracts this month. You may develop a taste for red meat. You will spend time with people and learn something new.
PISCES (February 19 to March 20): Control your emotions when someone changes plans in midstream. Once you realize what is truly important, you will adjust quickly. You will work hard for an upcoming interview and may have to complete a long application. People in business will see reduced competition. You will take time out for entertainment with family.
Bay Area-based astrologer Pandit Parashar can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.