- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- Siliconeer Mobile App - Download Now
- Siliconeer - Multimedia Magazine - email-Subscription
- Avex Funding: Home Loans
- Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Voice - Internet - TV
- AKSHAY PATRA - Bay Area Event - Sat. Dec 6
- Calcoast Mortgage - Home Loans
- New Homes in Silicon Valley: City Ventures - Loden Place - Morgan Hill
- Bombay to Goa Restaurant, Sunnyvale
- Buying, Sellling Real Estate in Fremont, SF Bay Area, CA - Happy Living 4U - Realtor Ashok K. Gupta & Vijay Shah
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple: December Events
- ARYA Global Cuisine, Cupertino - New Year's Eve Party - Belly Dancing and more
- Bhindi Jewellers - ROLEX
- Dadi Pariwar USA Foundation - Chappan Bhog - Sunnyvale Temple - Nov 16, 2014 - 1 PM
- India Chaat Cuisine, Sunnyvale
- Matrix Insurance Agency: Obamacare - New Healthcare Insurance Policies, Visitors Insurance and more
- New India Bazar: Groceries: Special Sale
- The Chugh Firm - Attorneys and CPAs
- California Temple Schedules
- Christ Church of India - Mela - Bharath to the Bay
- Taste of India - Fremont
- MILAN Indian Cuisine & Milan Sweet Center, Milpitas
- Shiva's Restaurant, Mountain View
- Indian Holiday Options: Vacation in India
- Sakoon Restaurant, Mountain View
- Bombay Garden Restaurants, SF Bay Area
- Law Offices of Mahesh Bajoria - Labor Law
- Sri Venkatesh Bhavan - Pleasanton - South Indian Food
- Alam Accountancy Corporation - Business & Tax Services
- Chaat Paradise, Mountain View & Fremont
- Chaat House, Fremont & Sunnyvale
- Balaji Temple - December Events
- God's Love
- Kids Castle, Newark Fremont: NEW COUPONS
- Pani Puri Company, Santa Clara
- Pandit Parashar (Astrologer)
- Acharya Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Astrologer Mahendra Swamy
- Raj Palace, San Jose: Six Dollars - 10 Samosas
Siliconeer Special Sections 2008-2009
DIWALI: October 2008
Diwali or the festival of lights is the premier festival of Indians all over the world.
Last year Siliconeer marked the event with a series of specially commissioned articles marking the significance of the festival as well as looking at the various ways in which Indians celebrate the festival. This was of particular interest to all businesses who will get a unique opportunity to reach a readership at a time of great joy and festive mood.
This year, we are planning to do a special section with highlights of special products that are introduced by our advertisers on the occassion of diwali.
Please confirm your ads at the earliest to ensure space availability.
For our advertisers only,we would also encourage sending a short 250-300 word writeup and hi-res color pic of any product or service that has a special significance or is related to Diwali such as introduction of new jewelry, clothing, sweets, delicacies, services, etc. This will be included in the special section mentioned above, subject to editorial review.
Deadline for Diwali issue: Tuesday, September 23, 2008.
Two New Sections in Siliconeer Great Eats | Successful Neighbor
Siliconeer is proud to be part of its dynamic, successful community of readers, and in keeping with our constantly evolving and innovative editorial style, we are planning to introduce two new sections starting November 2008.
Indian cuisine is going places here in the U.S. Gone are the days of cookie-cutter Indian restaurants with the same, staple fare of what can only be described as "restaurant desi" cuisine No self-respecting South Asian household would serve food like that.)
Now you can try a veggie burger or farsan at a Gujarati restaurant, or have Indian-style Chinese food at a fast food place, or an a idli sambar at an authentic South Indian eatery. Or how about egg-less cakes for the sweet-toothed vegetarian?
Siliconeer will check out the Silicon Valley desi food scene for you and present, in alliance with our advertisers, examples of great eats from folks who are bringing a richer, more diverse South Asian fare for epicures.
South Asians are one of the most successful people in the U.S. Some make headlines, but many more escape the public recognition that they richly deserve. These are people we meet frequently, people who have achieved considerable success despite big hurdles. They can be a role model to others. We want to feature people like this small business owners and entrepreneurs, for example who are high-achievers.
We plan to offer brief profiles of people like that. Write to us about anyone you know who fits the description. Space limitations mean we can't guarantee your hero will be on Siliconeer, but we promise to look very carefully at every suggestion that comesand you never know, your choice may be our choice, too.
Deadline for submissions/suggestions: 20th of every month.
The Siliconeer Twofer It's good for you, it's good for us:
Do you own a business, or are you a professional who needs to put out the word to the community?
With every other Indian publication, when you advertise, you get a print ad.
With Siliconeer, you not only get a print ad in one of the most elegant, glossy color magazines for South Asians, you also reach more people. Siliconeer is whisked off the shelves each month, and is the only magazine that reaches out to non-Indian South Asians.
But wait, there's more. You get exposure on our Web site which has over 6,000 unique visitors every day FREE.
It's a twofer that everybody will love print and Web exposure for the price of just one print ad.
So keep us in mind when you make you advertising plans. If you need assistance or advice in planning, designing or targeting you advertisements, feel free to get in touch with us for a no-obligation initial discussion.
Tel: (408) 745-9663
Tel: (510) 894-9414
23rd. of Previous Month
P.O. BOX 669
FREMONT, CA 94537
Tel: (408) 745-9663
Fax: (408) 745-9664