- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- Siliconeer Mobile App - Download Now
- Siliconeer - Multimedia Magazine - email-Subscription
- Avex Funding: Home Loans
- Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Voice - Internet - TV
- AKSHAY PATRA - Bay Area Event - Sat. Dec 6
- Calcoast Mortgage - Home Loans
- New Homes in Silicon Valley: City Ventures - Loden Place - Morgan Hill
- Bombay to Goa Restaurant, Sunnyvale
- Buying, Sellling Real Estate in Fremont, SF Bay Area, CA - Happy Living 4U - Realtor Ashok K. Gupta & Vijay Shah
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple: December Events
- ARYA Global Cuisine, Cupertino - New Year's Eve Party - Belly Dancing and more
- Bhindi Jewellers - ROLEX
- Dadi Pariwar USA Foundation - Chappan Bhog - Sunnyvale Temple - Nov 16, 2014 - 1 PM
- India Chaat Cuisine, Sunnyvale
- Matrix Insurance Agency: Obamacare - New Healthcare Insurance Policies, Visitors Insurance and more
- New India Bazar: Groceries: Special Sale
- The Chugh Firm - Attorneys and CPAs
- California Temple Schedules
- Christ Church of India - Mela - Bharath to the Bay
- Taste of India - Fremont
- MILAN Indian Cuisine & Milan Sweet Center, Milpitas
- Shiva's Restaurant, Mountain View
- Indian Holiday Options: Vacation in India
- Sakoon Restaurant, Mountain View
- Bombay Garden Restaurants, SF Bay Area
- Law Offices of Mahesh Bajoria - Labor Law
- Sri Venkatesh Bhavan - Pleasanton - South Indian Food
- Alam Accountancy Corporation - Business & Tax Services
- Chaat Paradise, Mountain View & Fremont
- Chaat House, Fremont & Sunnyvale
- Balaji Temple - December Events
- God's Love
- Kids Castle, Newark Fremont: NEW COUPONS
- Pani Puri Company, Santa Clara
- Pandit Parashar (Astrologer)
- Acharya Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Astrologer Mahendra Swamy
- Raj Palace, San Jose: Six Dollars - 10 Samosas
Sania Mirza to Play in San Francisco Bay Area:
The 'Bank of the West Classic' Tennis Tournament - Presented by SILICONEER
The Bank of the West Classic is the longest-running women-only professional tennis tournament in the world and is the first stop of the US Open Series. Siliconeer is an official supporter of the event.
(Above): The third annual Berkeley International Food Festival features a cooking stage where Bay Area chefs will demonstrate how to prepare dishes from around the world, give the audience samples to taste and hand out the recipes. Last year, Chef Soni Bhati of Soni’s Supper Club in San Francisco demonstrated how to make samosas. [Som Sharma/Digital iVision photo]
Bank of the West finalist for 2007 and fan favorite Sania Mirza has commited to play the 2008 Bank of the West Classic to be held July 14-20 at the Taube Family Tennis Stadium on the campus of Stanford University.
For the fourth consecutive year, Sania Mirza, the most successful women’s tennis player from India and the only Indian woman to win a Sony Ericsson WTA tour title, will play the Bank of the West Classic.
Mirza, who was named the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Newcomer of the Year in 2005, reached a career-high ranking of 27 in 2007 and ended the year ranked No. 31.
The Bank of the West Classic (www.BankOfTheWestClassic.com) is entering its 38th year and is a Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Tier II event. The tournament features a 28-player singles draw as well as a 16-team doubles draw with total prize money of $600,000. The event is owned and operated by IMG and serves as the opening women’s event of the Olympus US Open Series.
Past champions of the event include Davenport, Billie Jean King, Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova, Andrea Jaeger, Monica Seles, Martina Hingis, Venus Williams and Kim Clijsters.
The Bank of the West Classic is the longest-running women-only professional tennis tournament in the world and is the first stop of the US Open Series.
Siliconeer is an official supporter of the event.