- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- Siliconeer Mobile App - Download Now
- Siliconeer - Multimedia Magazine - email-Subscription
- Avex Funding: Home Loans
- Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Voice - Internet - TV
- AKSHAY PATRA - Bay Area Event - Sat. Dec 6
- Calcoast Mortgage - Home Loans
- New Homes in Silicon Valley: City Ventures - Loden Place - Morgan Hill
- Bombay to Goa Restaurant, Sunnyvale
- Buying, Sellling Real Estate in Fremont, SF Bay Area, CA - Happy Living 4U - Realtor Ashok K. Gupta & Vijay Shah
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple: December Events
- ARYA Global Cuisine, Cupertino - New Year's Eve Party - Belly Dancing and more
- Bhindi Jewellers - ROLEX
- Dadi Pariwar USA Foundation - Chappan Bhog - Sunnyvale Temple - Nov 16, 2014 - 1 PM
- India Chaat Cuisine, Sunnyvale
- Matrix Insurance Agency: Obamacare - New Healthcare Insurance Policies, Visitors Insurance and more
- New India Bazar: Groceries: Special Sale
- The Chugh Firm - Attorneys and CPAs
- California Temple Schedules
- Christ Church of India - Mela - Bharath to the Bay
- Taste of India - Fremont
- MILAN Indian Cuisine & Milan Sweet Center, Milpitas
- Shiva's Restaurant, Mountain View
- Indian Holiday Options: Vacation in India
- Sakoon Restaurant, Mountain View
- Bombay Garden Restaurants, SF Bay Area
- Law Offices of Mahesh Bajoria - Labor Law
- Sri Venkatesh Bhavan - Pleasanton - South Indian Food
- Alam Accountancy Corporation - Business & Tax Services
- Chaat Paradise, Mountain View & Fremont
- Chaat House, Fremont & Sunnyvale
- Balaji Temple - December Events
- God's Love
- Kids Castle, Newark Fremont: NEW COUPONS
- Pani Puri Company, Santa Clara
- Pandit Parashar (Astrologer)
- Acharya Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Astrologer Mahendra Swamy
- Raj Palace, San Jose: Six Dollars - 10 Samosas
December 2011 - By Pandit Parashar
Sponsored by: Ashok K. Gupta, CDPE | HappyLiving4u | www.happyliving4u.com
ARIES (March 21 to April 20): Problems will be followed by easy and excellent solutions. Strong Saturn in seventh will keep you way ahead of your competitors. There will be considerable improvement in affairs related to a child and the goal is not too far off. Some of you will be going on an interesting business trip. Meetings will take you closer to someone important.
TAURUS (April 21 to May 20): You may be entangled in cleaning up the mess created by others. If you are not careful you will be blamed for mistakes. You will continue to make progress on your efforts to buy a property. A new friend will be very helpful in the future. Spouse may buy some artistic item for home. You may try to cut down on caffeine.
GEMINI (May 21 to June 20): You may become uncertain about a relationship started recently. Expenses will not leave you alone and you may be charging on your cards heavily. Be very diplomatic when dealing with a close relative otherwise there will be unrest at home. Hard work will pay off in long term and you should continue to work on the new idea.
CANCER (June 21 to July 22): You will continue to make progress in your efforts to find a better job. Results will come positive and will cause big excitement in family. In-laws will send some nice and expensive gifts. You will give the final touch to some important paperwork and wait few days to file them. Little exercise will bring the desired change.
LEO (July 23 to August 22): It will cost you dearly but at least the job will be done. Weather may have some negative effect on health. Business partners will come up with a new deal, take your time to go through it before you make the commitment. You will be in the market to change an old vehicle with a newer model. Good advice will come from a matured person.
VIRGO (August 23 to September 22): Business will be slightly slow and you will be making desperate moves to obtain new contracts. Going cheap is not the way out. Try to make good use of extra time on hand and stay in touch with friends and close relations. A child will finally make up his mind and choose the field he wants to pursue after graduation.
LIBRA (September 23 to October 22): Things will again start rolling in the right direction. You will overcome many hurdles and make it a very fruitful month. Some of you may get an offer from a distant place. You will meet all financial commitments and still have some left. You will miss someone who was at one time very close to you in life.
SCORPIO (October 23 to November 22): Do not sign any paper in a hurry and try to be diplomatic if you want to get the job done. You will take some courageous actions in professional life. Results will be instant and positive. There is some money coming through stocks or lottery. You will continue to help people with your expertise.
SAGITTARIUS (November 23 to December 22): You will spend money on fine quality items for personal use. Boss may assign you additional work. You will spend more hours on computer writing mails to different people and organizations. Some of you may even decide to take a short-term course to update your knowledge and improve your chances in a challenging field.
CAPRICORN (December 22 to January 19): Your talent will be recognized at an event. A friend will invite you to a party. You will attend an important business meeting and exchange a lot of information with the other side. Spouse may not keep well and may need rest. Children will be a source of happiness.
AQUARIUS (January 20 to February 18): You will enjoy the company of a new person. Park your vehicle at proper place and avoid taking chance with the law for the next few weeks. You will start paying more attention to yourself and may buy new clothes. People looking for a job will have better luck and will be called for the second interview. There will be a lot of bills coming in mail.
PISCES (February 19 to March 20): You will call a close relative who recently returned from an overseas trip. You will be working with a new colleague who is just starting his career. Irregular food habits will cause heartburn. You may start helping spouse with chores at the home. A child will need more attention and help with studies.
Bay Area-based astrologer Pandit Parashar can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.