- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- Siliconeer Mobile App - Download Now
- Siliconeer - Multimedia Magazine - email-Subscription
- Avex Funding: Home Loans
- Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Voice - Internet - TV
- AKSHAY PATRA - Bay Area Event - Sat. Dec 6
- Calcoast Mortgage - Home Loans
- New Homes in Silicon Valley: City Ventures - Loden Place - Morgan Hill
- Bombay to Goa Restaurant, Sunnyvale
- Buying, Sellling Real Estate in Fremont, SF Bay Area, CA - Happy Living 4U - Realtor Ashok K. Gupta & Vijay Shah
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple: December Events
- ARYA Global Cuisine, Cupertino - New Year's Eve Party - Belly Dancing and more
- Bhindi Jewellers - ROLEX
- Dadi Pariwar USA Foundation - Chappan Bhog - Sunnyvale Temple - Nov 16, 2014 - 1 PM
- India Chaat Cuisine, Sunnyvale
- Matrix Insurance Agency: Obamacare - New Healthcare Insurance Policies, Visitors Insurance and more
- New India Bazar: Groceries: Special Sale
- The Chugh Firm - Attorneys and CPAs
- California Temple Schedules
- Christ Church of India - Mela - Bharath to the Bay
- Taste of India - Fremont
- MILAN Indian Cuisine & Milan Sweet Center, Milpitas
- Shiva's Restaurant, Mountain View
- Indian Holiday Options: Vacation in India
- Sakoon Restaurant, Mountain View
- Bombay Garden Restaurants, SF Bay Area
- Law Offices of Mahesh Bajoria - Labor Law
- Sri Venkatesh Bhavan - Pleasanton - South Indian Food
- Alam Accountancy Corporation - Business & Tax Services
- Chaat Paradise, Mountain View & Fremont
- Chaat House, Fremont & Sunnyvale
- Balaji Temple - December Events
- God's Love
- Kids Castle, Newark Fremont: NEW COUPONS
- Pani Puri Company, Santa Clara
- Pandit Parashar (Astrologer)
- Acharya Krishna Kumar Pandey
- Astrologer Mahendra Swamy
- Raj Palace, San Jose: Six Dollars - 10 Samosas
Veggie Antipasto: Bruschetta
From Italy, here’s a veggie hors d’oeuvre, that’s a hit with all ages and a great way to start a party feast, writes Rashmi Bajoria.
(Above): Bruschetta [Photo: SILICONEER]
- 1 loaf garlic bread, (French baguette may also be used)
- 6 medium size Roma tomatoes
- 1 medium size red onion
- 6-8 basil leaves
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
Finely chop the tomatoes removing the seeds. Chop onion and basil into small pieces. Mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside for topping the garlic bread once that is ready.
Cut garlic bread (baguette) diagonally into approx 1 cm slices. Put olive oil on one side of each slice. Put bread slices in oven for 7-10 mins in 350 degrees heat (or until golden brown).
Place some tomato serving on each slice of bread with olive oil side up.
Garnish the bruschetta with Parmesan cheese sprinkle.
Cook time 15-20 mins
Rashmi Bajoria is a dentist. She lives in Fairfield, Calif.